Inspired by the ever popular ABC's of me Facebook note:
A - Age: 40
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: cleaning toilets
D - Dog's name: Hanky Panky when I was a kid - no dogs now.
E - Essential start your day item: the snooze button!
F - Favorite color: Orange (used to be blue)
G - Gold or Silver: either - probably more silver now.
H - Height: 5' 1/4" (and no, I'm not going to give up that 1/4 inch!!!)
I - Instruments you play: clarinet, piano, saxophone (alto and tenor), organ
J - Job title: IT Manager
K - Kid(s): Matthew (8), Reed (5)
L - Living arrangements: husband and the two boys
M - Mom's name: Martha Carol Schimpf Johnson (Grandma)
N - Nicknames: CB (when I was a kid), no real other nicknames now
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth/childbirth: jaw surgery in 1985. Yuck!
P - Pet Peeve: poor grammar - but I'm trying to let it go.....
Q - Quote from a movie: "Do or do not. There is no try."
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 younger brother
T - Time you wake up: about 15 minutes after I am supposed to. Usually around 6:30 am.
U - First words that comes to your mind for "U" : everyone says underwear, so that's all that comes to mind. How about "unemployed"? Seems to be a popular word these days.
V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts, cauliflower
W - Ways you run late: oversleep, otherwise I am pretty much on time.
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, jaw, finger, chest
Y - Yummy food you make: I leave that up to my husband. Although I can mix up a mean batch of brownies!
Z - Zoo favorite: monkeys, sea lions
April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment