I was surprised to find out that someone actually missed reading my blog. So... I decided to pick it up again. Can't promise I'll post every day, or that I will post anything interesting, but, for now, I'm back.
Today we had some signs of spring in our neighborhood. All of the Christmas lights have finally been taken down (this year *we* were *that* house), the robins and bluebirds are back, and the backyard fires have started. Our neighbors across the street had a fire pit going, taking care of some dead branches that had fallen off of the trees over the winter. I brought over our Christmas wreath - it went up in about 5 seconds. Quite a sight.
Scott got out the lawnmower and put the snowblower in its summer storage place. He thatched the front lawn, and then, of course, started a fire to burn the grass clippings. And this being Wisconsin, there was a beer or two shared among the neighbors. As Scott said, "Beer, fire, kids.... What could go wrong?"
Ah, spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yay! Thanks, I like to hear how my family is doing.
ReplyDelete