June 3, 2009

T-Ball Season has begun!

Reed was so excited for his first T-Ball game. When he got up Tuesday morning, the first thing he said was "TodayIhaveaT-BallgameandafterthegameIgetasnack". Here he is about to take his first at bat tonight. The helmet is the smallest one that they have, and it still makes him look like a bobblehead doll when he runs!

A swing, and... a miss. See the ball behind the tee?

He is a master of defense as well. See how ready he is to field the ball?
Ok - so maybe the attention span isn't there, but at least his glove is in the right position.... Almost.

The game was absolutely hysterical to watch. The kids (and sometimes the coaches) had to be told when to run, when to throw the ball, etc. Most of the time when the ball was thrown to first base, the first baseman had their back to the field. The funny thing is that I don't remember having that much fun watching Matthew's games. Then I remembered.... I never got to watch Matthew's games. I spent most of his games either watching Reed on the playground, or trying to keep him from running on the field. At least I get to enjoy Matthew's soccer games. Reed can play by himself on the playground now.

No comments:

Post a Comment