Today started off with Matthew knocking on the bathroom door to tell me that he loves me. What a great way to start the day! It is bitter, bitter cold here (-2.7 right now and falling), and it's supposed to get worse before it gets better. Here's a shot of Matthew and Reed playing Lego Star Wars the complete saga on the Wii. They both have controllers, but only Matthew is really playing. Reed just thinks that he is. One of these days he is going to figure it out. Until then, they are happy playing side by side.
Here are some snippets of the conversation as they are playing:
M: "I'll make short work of this one."
R: "I'm still playing. I just had to eat my goldfish." (crackers)
M: "We're crashing this party of yours."
R: "Excuse me. I burped."
R: "Be careful, my friend."

No comments:
Post a Comment