January 2, 2009

1/2/2009



Ok - so here we are at day 2 of project 365, and I almost forgot to take my daily picture...

We spent the day running a few errands - dropped the car off for service, and got it back $659 later. (Happy Birthday to me....) We had the 30K mile service done, and finally fixed the back latch.

Mom and Dad and Reed and I went to Circuit City and Walmart to pick up a new memory card for their camera, and get some clementines and travel food for them. They are heading back to Connecticut in the morning after a 5 day visit.

Here are a few shots from today - the boys and I made these "home decor items" using the Making Memories slice that I got for an early Christmas present. Go to http://www.whyslice.com/ for information about the Slice. I LOVE mine... The reason that I took these pictures is to show that the boys beds are made. They are usually only made once a week (on Saturdays - sheet changing day...), but since Grandma J is here, they have been made every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment