Back to work and school today after 4 days beong home due to cold weather, school closings, and surgery. We were a little late getting up this morning, but everyone made it to where they needed to be, pretty much on time. I went to bellydancing class tonight - what a hoot! If you haven't tried it, you should. I spent an hour laughing and getting some exercise at the same time. After class, I went out for a drink (soda) with two of the "girls" from the class. We had a great time.
Scott's knee is healing nicely. He was able to take the stairs "two at a time" today. He's relaxing in the recliner now with an icepack, but overall he seems to be doing well.
Today's picture is the January hot lunch menu. Matthew brings one home every month. I put it on the refrigerator, and he marks off if he wants hot or cold (brought from home) lunch (a month at a time). Each morning, Scott can look at the calendar and see if he needs to pack a lunch for Matthew or not. Having each day marked off is a great time saver, and eliminates rushing around at the last minute to make a lunch because today is "cheese omlette" day. It's also interesting to see which hot lunch meals he wants to eat, and which ones he doesn't.

No comments:
Post a Comment