Ahhh Sunday.... a day to hang around the house.... and do loads and loads of laundry....! Between Saturday and Sunday I wash, dry, fold, and put away between 5 and 7 loads of laundry. I usually do 1 to 2 loads mid-week as well. How can four people make so much laundry?
We had an uneventful day today. I did a bunch of laundry, the kids played outside for a while (it got all the way up to 18 degrees today...), I paid some bills, and went grocery shopping. Scott changed the dressing on his knee. He has thee incisions, 2 stitches in each one. At least that's what he told me. As soon as I saw the first incision, I had to leave the room. He finally gets to take a shower on Tuesday. We are ALL looking forward to that day.
Tomorrow it's back to work for me and back to school for the kids. It was nice to have the four day weekend, although I'll take a full week at work over surgery any time.

No comments:
Post a Comment