Tonight I "hosted" Bunko. I am sharing my Bunko spot with my neighbor,Karen. That way we both get to play at least 6 times during the year, and we can split the cost of hosting as well. I supplied the treats for the tables and the desserts, and Karen took care of drinks and appetizers. And most importantly... we held it at her house! (No cleaning for me!) There were so many people that needed a sub that we both got to play. I ended up winning a door prize, too! It was a fun night, and a much needed break after the stress of work and Scott's knee surgery.
Thursday's are Reed's play date with Belle. He still naps during the week when he is at daycare/pre-school, but when Belle is over, all bets are off. While I was a Bunko, Reed fell asleep in the living room. Scott just brought him upstairs and put him to bed... clothes and all.
I think this is the second post that I have done of Reed sleeping. I want to stress that he is not always this peaceful. In fact, it is mostly just the opposite...!

No comments:
Post a Comment