Up early this morning - couldn't sleep for some reason. I have to finish the church newsletter, so since I was up I figured I might as well be productive.
I am a big tea drinker. When I'm at work, I call it "coffee", even though I am not a coffee drinker. Saying "I'm going to get a cup of tea" just doesn't have the same ring to it as "I'm going to get a cup of coffee." Maybe it's the alliteration - who knows.
So anyway - at work I have 3-4 cups of coffee (I mean tea) a day. Since I go through it so fast, I drink the regular, plain old, Lipton tea, 100 tea bags to a box. When I'm at home, I splurge on the "good stuff". My favorites are shown in the photo below. I discovered the "Plantation Mint" on a business trip to Arizona last year. Love, love, love it. My absolute all time favorite, though, is the cinnamon tea. I can't find it in stores around here at all. Funny thing, though... you can get it (by the case) from Amazon. Who knew? (And if anyone is looking for a gift idea for me.....)
January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment