On Saturday morning, Matthew and Scott went to their pinball machine making class. As soon as they got home, I left to go out with Annie. We saw "Slumdog Millionaire" - it makes you laugh, makes you cry... a great movie and a great story. Now I have to read the book! Then we went to Culver's for an ice cream treat. (I tried dipping my french fries in my ice cream... you're right, mom... it is delicious!)
While I was gone, the boys continued work on the snow cave. I hope that their efforts aren't for naught - they are building it at the end of the driveway. The next time the plow comes through, it could be all over....
Later on in the day, the boys were playing with the camera. Here's a shot Reed took as Matthew was charging at him. Kinda scary from that perspective, isn't it?

I miss snow tunnels.
ReplyDelete