January 27, 2009

1/27/2009

Ok- finally catching up here... Matthew brought his report card home today. Can't believe that 3rd grade is 1/2 over already! His "grades" were pretty much the same as the first quarter. He did go up a grade in one of the subjects (although I don't remember which one). Overall, he is doing pretty well considering the Challoner genes that he inherited. (His father was NOT the best student.) Here's a snapshot of the comments section of his report card. It was hard to get a clear picture.


In the morning, Scott took Reed to Spring Road School to register for kindergarten. I can't believe my "baby" will be going to kindergarten in the fall. Part of me is excited to save money on daycare, and the other part of me doesn't want him to grow up so fast. I don't think he's all that excited to start school. He likes the daycare/preschool he is in now. Matthew is excited about having his little brother at school, though. I'm not sure how long that will last......


No comments:

Post a Comment